V GF EF
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 100g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 400g tin chickpeas, drained & rinsed
- 1 sprig mint , leaves picked
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 shallot, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 sprig mint, leaves picked & finely chopped
Preheat oven to 200°C and line a tray with baking paper. Toast almonds on tray for a few minutes while oven is heating. Set aside.
Toss carrot with oil, spread on baking tray and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes until golden and tender. Set aside to cool slightly.
Blend dressing ingredients till smooth and season with salt and pepper.
Combine tomatoes, chickpeas, carrots and mint and divide between two plates. Top with almonds and dressing to serve.
Recipe and image from TIFF XO by Tiffiny Hall.