Makes approx. 640 g
- 125 g (1 cup) rolled oats
- 125 g (1 cup) slivered almonds
- 90 g (1 cup) shredded coconut
- 60 g (½cup) sunflower seeds
- 70 g (½cup) pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 175 g (½cup) rice malt syrup
Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Line a 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 in) brownie tin with
Scatter all the dry ingredients in the tin and mix to combine. Drizzle over the rice malt syrup and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and stir the mixture, then continue baking for another 10–15 minutes until evenly golden brown.
Remove from the oven and leave to cool, then store in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
Try adding hazelnuts, walnuts, uncooked quinoa, sesame seeds
or peanuts to your muesli.
Recipe and image from Fit Mama by Belinda Norton, published by Murdoch Books RRP $29.99