GF DF EF NF
- 400g baby potatoes, cut in slices
- 200g green beans, cut in 2 cm pieces
- 12 lamb cutlets, trimmed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch coriander
- 1/2 bunch continental parsley
- 3 tbs capers
- 2 small gherkins
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- zest and juice of a lemon
- 20g green olives, pitted and roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
Place potatoes in a saucepan of cold salted water, bring to the boil and simmer for 6 minutes. Add beans and simmer for another 2 minutes. Drain and refresh in cold water.
Preheat frypan or BBQ over high heat and season cutlets with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, blend 1⁄2 bunch coriander, all the parsley, 2 tbs capers, gherkins, mustard, lemon zest with 3 tbs water to a smooth paste. Adjust seasonings and set aside.
Cook cutlets for 2 minutes each side, or to your liking then rest, loosely covered, for a few minutes.
Arrange potatoes and beans on a platter, squeeze over lemon, top with olives, 1 tbs capers, a few sprigs from remaining 1⁄2 bunch coriander, spring onions and season with salt and pepper.
Serve cutlets with salad and salsa verde.
Recipe extracted from TIFFXO by Tiffiny Hall