GF DF EF NF
- 250g green prawns, peeled & de-veined
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 lime, cut in wedges
- 400g tin lentils, drained & rinsed
- 150g broccoli florets, chopped
- 4 brussel sprouts, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 carrot, finely grated
- 1/2 bunch continental parsley, roughly chopped
- 1 tbs sunflower seeds
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs finely chopped parsley salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat BBQ or grill pan.
Combine dressing ingredients.
Toss prawns with 1 tbs of dressing and garlic. Set aside in the fridge for at least 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, combine salad ingredients together in a bowl and toss with remaining dressing.
Cook prawns for 3-4 minutes each side, and serve with salad and extra lime wedge.
Recipe extracted from TIFFXO by Tiffiny Hall